Friday, September 18, 2009

Life's little curveballs

Isn't it funny how when you think you've got everything planned and figured out, life throws you a curve ball? God is teaching me a huge lesson in adaptability still. Apparently I haven't mastered the skill.

On a different note, Katie Provencher and I (and Greyer) went to a Married into the Military Bible study group tonight. Our church started doing growth groups and this one is fantastic. It consists of married military couples. It is fantastic to be in fellowship with others who go through the same things. So encouraging to see others face similar obstacles and conquer, continue to love Jesus and their families. God is good and always provides what we need, when we need it.

Tomorrow we have a playgroup in the AM and then I have to get tax work done. I may end up seeing Cody this weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment